EndoSequence Flowable Dam Material 4 X 3ml Syringes, 40 Tips
- Product Name: EndoSequence Flowable Dam
- Discontinued Products: Show Available Products
Introducing EndoSequence Flowable Dam Material, a light-cure, heatless, liquid dam and block-out resin which can be applied to gingiva or tooth surfaces prior to root canal therapy, bleaching, sandblasting, or other procedures requiring intra-oral protection. EndoSequence Flowable Dam Material is provided in pre-loaded syringes and is dispensed using minimum waste precision applicator tips. Upon completion of the procedure, the flexible blue material can quickly and easily be removed with a hand instrument.
- Flowable yet stackble consistency
- Light-cures quickly and stays cool to the touch
- Flexible and tear-resistant
- Stays put while remaining easy to remove