FORZA F5 1:5 Attachment
The Forza F5 is a 1:5 speed increasing electric attachment that comes in a lightweight, solid titanium body. The F5 achieves speeds of 200,000 rpms when placed on most electric dental motors including the Forza ELM and Forza ELS from Brasseler USA. This E-Type attachment is compatible with most electric motors and features ceramic ball bearings, patented clean head system and four-port water spray.
Common application includes:
- Bulk/gross reduction of enamel
- Margin refinement
- Contouring and shaping of composites
- Restoration removal of obsolete crowns and amalgams, root planning, and endodontic access.
- Ceramic ball bearings in the attachments
- Solid Titanium Construction
- D Shield
- E Type Attachments
- F Gears