LS1S Straight Nosecone
The LS Series from Brasseler USA delivers muscular performance and proven reliability for all your low speed clinical applications. You will find a unique mix of durability, strength and versatility reflected throughout this lightweight system. The LS Series offers a variety of head and gear reduction angles, providing you with the perfect fit for your low speed procedural needs. The LS1S nosecone is a 1:1 drive that connects to all brands of ISO E-Type motors and is compatible with the Brasseler LS Series motors. The straight nosecone works with straight handpiece burs and features a connection for disposable prophy angles. The LS1S is non-optic and autoclavable.
The LS1L delivers the following features:
- For Straight HP burs (2.35 mm)
- Clean Head system prolonging bearing life
- Disposable prophy angles can be attached but the LS22K motor will need the speed turned down b/c 22,000 rpm is too fast for disposable prophy angles (2,500-5,000 rpm)
- Spray Nozzle for external spray (optional)
- Connects to ISO E-Type Motors